Experiential Healing Weekend Programs
Noble Man is an opportunity for men to heal past hurts and connect more intimately and powerfully with women. Through exercises, coaching, emotional exploration, and self-reflection, you will have the opportunity to develop true confidence, resolve relationship issues with others and with yourself, and discover authentic joy.
This weekend is for men and is staffed and facilitated by women who will serve as your gateway to growth and transformation.
In just one weekend, you will learn to practice connection and communication, let go of feelings of incompetence and unworthiness, and heal patterns of disconnection and distrust. You will stretch and grow in a safe space led by a team of people who have done the work before you and understand its power to change lives. You will initiate actual, tangible changes in your life that will last long after the workshop is over.
Radiant Woman is an opportunity for women to heal past hurts and connect more intimately and powerfully with men. Through exercises, coaching, emotional exploration, and self-reflection, you will have the opportunity to develop true confidence, resolve relationship issues with others and with yourself, and discover authentic joy.
The Radiant Woman workshop can help you make the shift—from resentment to re-connection. You will express and explore deep wounds, patterns, and fears in relation to the opposite sex. Radiant Woman offers you the opportunity to step into your true power and worth as a woman, while in the presence of men.
Journey Into Manhood is our peer-led, experiential weekend of self-discovery, brotherhood, personal-growth and inner-healing work.
It is designed especially for men to address incongruous same-sex attractions or distress over SSA — in other words, feelings or attractions that are out of alignment with a man’s faith, values, morals, self-identity or life goals.
- minimizing his sexualization of other men, or
- making peace with whatever SSA remains, without acting on or over-identifying with those feelings, or
- addressing other still-unresolved issues with men and masculinity
Journey Beyond is an advanced-level, 4-day, 4-night program for men who have completed Journey Into Manhood and also done other significant personal-growth work (such as individual therapy or life coaching, other personal-growth experiential weekends, etc.).
A Wife’s Healing Journey is an experiential weekend intensive by Brothers on a Road Less Traveled.
This powerful weekend training/retreat is designed especially for wives or girlfriends of men who are conflicted over same-sex attractions (SSA), struggle with sex addictions, or men who have been unfaithful to their marriage vows.
This weekend is for women who are committed to their own personal growth — and who are ready to experience breakthrough emotional shifts and insights, regardless of some of the choices their husbands may have made.
The Crucible Weekend is designed to challenge you to take a hard look at what is and not working in your life. We give you the opportunity to wrestle with God and discover new truths about yourself — and embrace your God-given masculinity.
Man by man, this work is changing hearts, marriages, families, churches, careers and cities. Join an international community of men who have gone before you.
Sports Camp provides an opportunity for men who experience same-sex attractions to grow in faith and friendship, in harmony with the Five Goals of Courage. To learn more about the Courage apostolate, please visit the website of Courage International, at https://couragerc.org/faqs.
Sports Camp is an exhilarating experiential weekend for men desiring to learn how to play team sports with encouragement, coaching and an abundance of Christian fellowship. Once again, the Lions and Dolphins will face each other in softball, football, basketball, and soccer in the annual epic battle for the coveted Harvey Cup. Sports Camp men physically compete on the field while enriching their souls through a daily regimen of prayer, confessions, Mass, and the Liturgy of the Hours.
Other Helpful Organizations
- Restored Hope Network: http://restoredhopenetwork.org/
- The Courage Apostolate: http://www.CourageRC.org
- NARTH (National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality):
- P.A.T.H. (Positive Alternatives to Homosexuality): http://pathinfo.org/
- PFOX (Parents & Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays): http://www.PFOX.org
- Brothers on a Road Less Traveled: http://www.BrothersRoad.org
- Reach Truth (Helping Youth with Same-Sex Attraction): http://www.ReachTruth.com
- Courage Chapter for DFW: http://www.CourageDFW.org
- Living Hope: http://www.LiveHope.org
- First Stone Ministries: http://www.firststone.org
- Desert Stream Ministries: http://www.desertstream.org
- Hope for Wholeness Network: http://hopeforwholeness.org/
- Resources in Russian: http://www.overcoming-x.ru/
- Exodus Global Alliance: http://www.exodusglobalalliance.org/
- Esposible Esperanze (Spanish): http://www.esposiblelaesperanza.com/